Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just checking in here....

Things have been a little slammed lately, and unfortunately, painting has taken the back seat to all these other things....permits with the city, some side work, dealing with business issues..... My next project that I am trying to complete here are digital projects. One of them has been in various shades of unfinished for a few years and I need to get it finished.

Some other great things are in the works, but I don't want to announce anything before it's happened, but one thing I think I can mention is that I am getting new, crisp scans of a good number of the images of paintings I've posted online. Some have never been seen, and the ones that are online are somewhat compromised in their quality, one way or another.  So that's coming up soon, and I can't wait. It won't be everything that I have, but it will be a good cross section. One very fortunate thing about this is that it will bring me closer to being able to have quality reproductions made of everything.  

I hope. We'll see. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I am looking forward to it. William Todd is an outstanding artist with a hauntingly beautiful touch to his landscapes which are both romantic, amusing, and breathtaking.

Scott

Fuloydo said...

Sweet.

I'm looking forward to a gallery.